Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 23 minutes
Total Time: 38 minutes
6 Oz. Swiss cheese
1 cups of panko bread crumbs
1 tbsp. sazon seasoning
½ cups of flour, divided
2 large eggs
salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
6 slices turkey lunch meat
6 medium boneless skinless chicken thighs
nonstick cooking spray
- Achieve a 400°F air fryer temperature (200 degrees C).
- Six pieces of Swiss cheese measuring 2 x 1/2 x 1/2 inch each.
- Establish a breading station by combining bread crumbs, 2 tsp. of sazonador seasoning, and 1 tbsp. of flour in one shallow dish. Then, add the remaining flour and sazonador seasoning to another shallow dish, and crack the eggs into the third shallow dish. Beat eggs until they are foamy and yellow. Use salt and pepper to season the eggs.
- Place one piece of turkey meat on top of each Swiss cheese slice. Sandwich meat and Swiss cheese are wrapped.
- Turkey cheese bundle should be inserted into the center of the opened chicken thighs. Wrap a chicken thigh around the package. Place the chicken bundles in the air fryer seam-side down. Spray nonstick spray on chicken bundles.
- Chicken should be air-fried for 15 minutes at 380 degrees F (193 degrees C) or lower. Change the position of the bundles, apply nonstick spray, and lower the air fryer’s temperature to 370 degrees F. (187 degrees C). For an additional 8 minutes, air fry the chicken until it is thoroughly cooked. Serve right away