Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Additional Time: 4 hour
Total Time: 4 hour 35 minutes
1 ½ lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
2 cups of buttermilk
1 cups of all-purpose flour
1 tbsp. seasoned salt
½ tbsp. ground black pepper
1 cups of panko bread crumbs
- Chicken thighs should be put in a shallow casserole dish. Chicken should be covered with buttermilk and chilled for four or overnight.
- Achieve a 380°F air fryer temperature (190 degrees C).
- In a sizable gallon-sized resalable plastic bag, combine flour, seasoning salt, and pepper. Put chicken thighs in seasoned flour and dredge. Buttermilk should be reapplied after coating with panko bread crumbs.
- Spray some nonstick cooking spray on the air fryer basket. Make sure none of the chicken thighs are touching as you arrange half of them in the basket. Each chicken thigh’s top should be sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook for 15 minutes in the preheated air fryer. Spray the chicken tops once more after turning the thighs.
- Cook for an additional 10 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices are clear. In the center, an instant-read thermometer should register at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit (74 degrees
C). the remaining chicken, and repeat.