Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Additional Time: 4 hour
Total Time: 4 hour 35 minutes
3 tbsp. honey
3 tbsp. soy sauce
3 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp. brown sugar
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp. ketchup
½ tsp. ground ginger
½ tsp. onion powder
¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
2 (6 Oz.) thick-cut boneless pork loin chops
- In a bowl, combine the following ingredients: honey, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ketchup, ginger, onion powder, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper. Chops should be placed in a large resalable plastic bag along with 1/2 of the marinade. Squeeze out any excess air before sealing the bag. For four to eight hours, marinate in the refrigerator, turning occasionally. Keep any leftover marinade in the bowl in the fridge.
- Lightly oil the grates of an outdoor grill and preheat it to medium heat.
- Shake off excess marinade before removing the pork chops. Put the marinade in the plastic bag in the trash. Chops should be grilled on the preheated grill, turning once, for 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until wellmarked, browned, and no longer pink inside.
- The thickest part of a chop should register at least 145 degrees F on a meat thermometer (63 degrees C).
- The remainder of the reserved marinade should be poured into a saucepan over medium heat, brought to a boil, and then simmered.
- Cook marinade for about 5 minutes while constantly stirring; serve chops with