Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
4 tbsp. butter, divided
½ sleeve buttery round crackers, crushed
1 lb thick-cut cod loin
½ medium lemon, juiced
¼ cups of dry white wine
1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
1 tbsp. chopped green onion
1 medium lemon, cut into wedges
- Set oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees C).
- In a bowl that can go in the microwave, put 2 tbsp. of butter. Melt for about 30 seconds on high in the microwave. Melted butter is added to buttery round crackers.
- A 7×11-inch baking dish should be filled with the remaining 2 tbsp. of butter. Melt for 1 to 3 minutes in the preheated oven. dish from the oven.
- In the baking dish, cover the cod on both sides with melted butter.
- Cod should be baked for 10 minutes in a preheated oven. Remove from oven; sprinkle cracker mixture, wine, and lemon juice on top. Once more, bake the fish for about 10 more minutes, or until it is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges and garnish with parsley and green onions.